OUR WORK HAS ALWAYS FOLLOWED THREE MAIN PATHS:
- welcoming: the first welcoming, in which we deal with international protection seekers who have just arrived in Italy, and the second welcoming, in which the guests already have international protection and are extremely marginalized, often without a home;
- training: in particular by organizing the Volunteer Training Course on services for migrants and international protection seekers;
- raising awareness: by arranging meetings at all types of schools and events aimed at citizenship.
AMONG THE MISSIONS OF OUR BYLAWS:
- offering assistance and help to people who are in marginalized or have economic difficulties;
- promoting the values we believe in: participation, solidarity, co-responsibility for marginalized people and those in need;
- growing together with all those who believe in and share our mission, offering moments of training for human and civil growth in line with our values.