Any contribution, even economic, is very important to us. Everything we do is thanks to various support, both public and private.
The people who ask for welcoming are increasing every day; we would like to give them more and more effective responses and this will be possible thanks to your support as well.
Before deciding how and what to contribute, come visit us! We will explain in detail how we work, you can visit our structures and take part at our help desk for homeless people on Tuesday evenings. We are not asking for unconditional support, rather for you to come see what we do and how we work first.
You can support us in various ways:
- Donate your 5 for thousand to Popoli Insieme. Write our tax code: 92049690289 on your income tax return. “It is for a good cause and does not cost you anything”;
- Ask your family, friends and acquaintances to donate their 5 for thousand to Popoli Insieme. Suggest they write our tax code 92049690289 on their income tax returns. So many people do not give their 5 for thousand: help them do something good!
- Support us with a donation of your choice, periodic or a one-off, by clicking on the button below or by sending a bank transferto our account at Banca Popolare Etica IT 34S 05018 12101 0000 1100 8240 and the beneficiary: Associazione Popoli Insieme.
Tax benefits for physical persons:
– donations in cash and in kind can claim a 35% deduction up to € 30,000 for each tax year.
– alternatively, donations in cash or in kind can be deducted up to 10% of the overall income declared.
Tax benefits for companies and institutions:
– donations in cash and in kind can be deducted up to 10% of the overall income declared and the 70,000-euro limit/year is removed.
– if the deduction exceeds the total net income declared, the amount can be deducted up to the fourth quarter of the next tax period.
These rules, set forth in the Third Sector Code, have been in force since 1 January 2018 for volunteer organizations such as ours.
WHO HAD FAITH IN US BEFORE YOU:
These institutions have already supported us:
- Public institutions: Municipality of Padua, Prefecture of Padua, the Veneto Region;
- Private institutions: Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo Foundation, Caritas Diocesana of Padua, Banca Intesa Sanpaolo, Intesa Sanpaolo Foundation.
… and numerous people who have known us directly and chosen to contribute.